Second allotment published. Allotment Memo can be downloaded from the web site and requisite fee shall be remitted in Federal Bank on or before 20.11.2013.A spot allotment to fill seats reserved as community quota will be conducted on 20.11.2013. For details please see “vacancy for community quota allotment”
NSO AID‐FC Nair Community Nil 5 Nil Nil 5 5 5 5 5 30
1. Spot allotment to fill community quota seats in Aided Colleges will be conducted at LBS District Facilitation Centers at 10.a.m. on 20-11-2013.
2. Candidates should bring all original certificates including community certificate to attend the spot allotment.
3. Candidates who are included in the rank list alone can attend the spot allotment.
4. Candidates can also attend the spot allotment through an authorized representative with the prescribed authorization form.
5. Those who get an allotment should remit the prescribed fee in Federal Bank on 21-11-2013 itself and take admission in respective colleges on 22-11-2013.
Those who get an allotment should remit the prescribed fee in any one of the branches of Federal Bank in Kerala on or before 20.11.2013.
Admissions in respective colleges to those who get allotment during first allotment and second allotment (including special allotment for community quota) will be on 19.11.2013 and 21.11.2013 respectively.
Candidates are requested to report at the allotted colleges on 19.11.2013 or 21.11.2013, as the case may be, for admission.
Candidates are requested to verify the college list after remitting the tuition fee in bank that the remitted fee is shown against their respective names in the college list.
There are chances for additions and deletions in the list of Colleges due to non-availability of seats.